Pageviews past week

Monday, February 7, 2011

Still indoors...Come on spring!

Jackson didn't go to school today. It snowed AGAIN today. It's still too cold for him to get out of the house. He also has started blowing snot out of his nose. I know....here we go again. I think he got this from his sister. Anyway, just staying indoors and keeping Mister warm is the name of the game until Spring decides to show up.

I am putting this out there, ignoring my pride....it's time to beg. Last time I looked there were 90 people registered for the race, so I will commence my begging.
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please.... I am on my knees.... pleading  for your support for the Jackson Culley Mito What? 5K Check out www.racesonline.com to register. Also, for updates about the race www.mitowhat5k.blogspot.com Thanks to everyone that has already registered for the race. We are so thrilled that you are a part of our efforts to find a cure for mito!

No comments:

Post a Comment