Pageviews past week

Friday, February 11, 2011

Cold bug hits Culley's

We are over the tummy bugs and have picked up another.  We all have sore throats and stuffy noses, even Jack. I am dragging out the humidifier and Vick's vapor rub. If I have a choice between viruses, I will take the cold bug any day over a stomach bug. Jackson has not been tolerated his bolus feeds lately. He has been crying every time he was fed. So today I used the feeding pump all day to feed him. He has not cried out at all. I am going to do this until I can get an apt with G-tube clinic to see what is going on. I am not sure what could be cause the discomfort during feeding. He has always tolerated bolus feeds since his tube was placed Dec. of 2008. This is a definite change. I will watch and see and make apt. to see docs.

I am so looking forward to this weekend! The weather is suppose to much better. Hopefully, Jackson and I can leave this house!

On a sad note....Dorothy the faithful Goldfish passed into the eternal aquarium last night. She was a great fish that we have had since Jackson's 2nd Birthday party.  Jackson will be 4yr old March 24. Have you done the math? Dorothy was 2yrs old!!! Call the record books! She lived a happy life in the aquarium on top of the bookshelf in the kitchen. She was a faithful companion to me every time I cooked. She knew all my secret recipes. She will be missed. Her arrangements are as follows, visitation with the family tonight from 7:00-7:05 and the internment immediate following. Her last will and testament stated she wanted to be a buried at sea. The best we can afford is the septic tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment