Pageviews past week

Monday, December 6, 2010

naughty pneumonia

We had a great Thanksgiving. I hope everyone else did too!

Jackson started with a little cough on thur. He went to school and had a completely normal day. Fri he was tired early in the day. I thought it was he got an early start to the day, waking @ 6am. After waking from his nap @ 4 I noticed he was hot. I took his temp and it was 102. I immediately panicked. I gave him Tylenol and a tepid bath. It came down so we decided to make the night at home. He slept through the night and woke up with 99.2. I took him to sick clinic saturday morning. Dr. Lankford heard crackles (pneumonia) so we went to the ER. They couldn't hear what Dr. Lankford heard and nothing showed up on chest xray. So we didn't know exactly what bug we were dealing with. Now we know it's pneumpnia. It has made Jack very weak. We have had three doses of antibiotics since yesterday afternoon. We are treating everything very aggresively. Please keep my sweet sweet in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment