Pageviews past week

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So... what is new?

We have been so busy with life in general that I have not had time to post any new updates on Jack. I think of that as a good thing...no news is good news.
We had a fabulous Easter. The kids hunted eggs and we got to visist with family. Charlotte, The home health nurse,  has been taking care of Jackson for a month now. She is doing a great job. No matter what craziness is going on in the house, Charlotte is solely focused on taking care of Jackson. I am so glad for that! What started out as feeling strange has turned out great! She has helped Jackson so much! Jack has been fighting bronchitis for over a month and I think Jackson is finally "drying out." He went back to school for the first time in a month last Tuesday. He had a good day. He was all smiles when he saw the ladies in the office. He is such a ladies man!

I am so super excited that school is close to being out. I am so tired of fighting the kids to do homework, go to bed on time, project after project, etc. If I had to do one more project this year, I think I'm gonna loose it. I am ready for a break! Jackson is too! I want to spend the summer with the kids on day trips to different places in and nearby Memphis. Now that Charlotte is on the team, Jackson won't have to get out in the heat. I am super excited about being able to take Elizabeth and Wesley out during the summer day.

Overall, this mito family is doing ok and looking forward to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment