Pageviews past week

Monday, November 19, 2012

Meat Order Pick Up

Jackson had a very big day today. He went to the pulmonologist. We just got refills on meds and a sinus xray to check for sinus infection. Jack has had lots of drainage lately. I just wanted to check on it before our trip. Then he ran errands with me and Elizabeth all day. His nurse is out sick. It was hard on him going with me on the errands. The errands I had to do were all drive through errands but he was in his carseat a while after sitting in his wheelchair for several hours. He was beat! We came home and he slept.
 
If you ordered a Ham, Turkey, or Boston Butt from Jackson, I am going to pick them up in the morning. You can pick up your Ham, Turkey or Boston Butt at the following locations #1 Wendy's Parking lot at the Stateline Road Exit off hwy55 at 10:00 #2 Bartlett (stage/barlett road) Kroger Parking Lot at 11:00-12:30 #3 E.A. Harrold Elementary (Wilkinsville/West Union) at 1:00pm #4 Millington Kroger (hwy 51) at 1:30-3:00. If you can't make these pick up times please private message me, text me (568-2788) to make arrangements to get your meat treats! Thanks so much for all of your support! Jack couldn't get to Ohio without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment