Pageviews past week

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So what's new?

I haven't written to you all in quite a long time. So much stuff has happened since August. I started the process to get Jackson a new stander, AFO's, wheelchair, a new bed and a new kind of diaper at the begining of school. So far, Jackson has gotten all of those items except his new wheelchair. I called last week and it is being assembled as I type this by the techs at Glass Seating and Mobility. I wish I had kept a log of all the phones calls and apts it took to get all of that done. You may ask why the need for all of those things. Jackson is a growing boy that's why. He weighs right at 50lbs now. It is just amazing!

Wesley is still loving playing baseball but it's all on hold until the spring. I am enjoying the calm that winter brings to our schedule. Elizabeth is still dancing and enjoying her jazz and ballett classes. They have their Christmas program at school this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment